Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast

Monday, May 15, 2006

Bob Brooks tunes in

Ain't it nice? Grand Forks City Council member Bob Brooks gave a plug to the City Beat on Council TV tonight.

Bob is the one that looks like Detective Andy Sipowicz on "NYPD Blue."

Council member Doug Christensen asked about the blog Web address later, so I guess he's looking at it, too.

Besides feeding my ego, I'm mentioning this mostly because it might be nice for y'all to know that your comments/discussions are being followed by your elected officials.

East Grand Forks Council member Greg Leigh also mentioned that he'd checked the blog.

Apparently some other East Grand Forks officials are reading, too. This posting caused some irritation over there, or so I'm told, mostly on account of the first anonymous comment. It sure sounded like an insider -- who uses the term "administrative staff" anyway? -- so that explains the irritation. I think there's some speculation who it is but nobody knows.

Personally, I wonder how many voters actually give a rip. From what I know, most people worry about taxes and fees and not inside politics.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Tran! I was going to mention his shoutout to you but it looks like you caught the meeting on Monday night.

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home