Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Warning to city employees

The City Beat is aware some city employees in Grand Forks and East Grand Forks have been checking out the blog.

Before you go and make any naughty comments about your bosses be aware that:

1) If you do it from work, they can probably track you down.

2) And shop talk will likely confuse most readers so you won't really achieve what you're aiming for, by which I mean exposing that rotten bastard you work for.

Just so you know. Post away.

Update 10:55 p.m., 5/17/06: Um, just to make myself clear: I'm not encouraging naughty comments. I just don't want anybody getting fired on account of this blog. That being said, I will delete comments that get too personal or that might open the Herald up to a libel lawsuit. Venting is OK but settling scores is not, alright?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

does that affect my pay for performance?? :)

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home