Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

"Synergy" has happened!!!

AAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beloved Herald columnist Ryan Bakken is going to be on the Dullum File with WDAZ's Terry Dullum. I thought Bak was just kidding when he suggested "synergy" with our arch-enemies. But for the price of a McDonald's salad, he's gone and provided material for Dullum.

By the way, Bak says Dullum had a Big Mac. Have you seen Bak and have you seen Dullum? Man, the world is so unfair.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rick said...

Haha, yes, Terry is quite skinny. I wish I could eat big macs.. not that I really want to. Anyway, it'll on during the 6pm news on Friday. I'll be doing that audio!

12:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you mean "I'll be doing that audio"? Is that some kind of dirty joke? What is wrong with you two? Do you both sit around waiting for each other to blog so that you can blog them back?

3:12 PM  
Blogger Rick said...

Well, there is something wrong with both of us, yes. But I was referring to my job at WDAZ as a production assistant. It was a typo that should've read "i'll be doing THE audio." as in, the audio mixing for the show that will have The Dullum File in it, which is the 6 o'clock news on Friday.

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home