Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Quickies: New Fargo blog on city issues, old buddy gets new job

* Just saw a new blog by some Fargo guy called NanoBison. "I'm looking forward to writing my ideas about the wonderful metropolitan area I live in, especially in terms of new developments." Sounds like the Fargo equivalent of GrandForksGuy.

* Former reporter Dave Knutson gets a new job with our old sister paper, St. Paul Pioneer-Press.

* I'm liking the continuous updates of new blog posts on GrandForksGuy's blog and Rob's Say Anything blog.

Update: 2:32 p.m., 8/10/06:I've got the power of the trash can. Don't be alarmed if you see a bunch of messages getting deleted. It might say something like "message deleted by administrator." That's me killing spam.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying, Tu. I'm trying to focus more on ND-specific topics now that the ND blogosphere is rolling. For so long it felt like I was the lone ND blogger in the 'sphere. Now that more North Dakotans are paying attention it's more worthwhile covering ND topics.

9:40 PM  
Blogger NanoBison said...

Not exactly like GradForksGuy, but then again, I'm just starting to put content up...

3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home