Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Correction: Wilkerson Hall is in Ward 1

Ayayay. Will somebody kick me in the pants, please?

"Poor Peder Rice. The polling place at UND's Wilkerson Hall had a grand total of five votes. Ouch." I mentioned this in passing in a comment. I was wrong. Wilkerson Hall is in Ward 1. Peder ran in Ward 2.

Five votes ain't a lot and probably doesn't diminish Dakota's criticism. But it changes the story a little. Sorry. Sorry. I got confused by the fact that city precinct numbers are different from county precinct numbers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dakota Huseby said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Dakota Huseby said...

just deleted cause I don't want to pick nits..too time consuming.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home