Subscriber Services
Subscriber Services
Weather
Complete Forecast

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Quickies: Politics, women in politics and talk show politics

* I complete forgot to mention that I had this story in yesterday's paper on the Riverside Pool. "Politics"? What politics? I see a pattern here. My prediction is that when they hire the consultants, whoever these unlucky souls are, they will be hounded in the hopes that they produce the expected results. Hope I'm wrong.

* Christine Paige-Diers' group aimed at promoting women in politics is meeting 5 p.m. Thursday at the Ina Mae Rude Entrepreneur Center at UND.

* Dakota reports that some people want to keep newly elected Council member Mike McNamara from talking about city issues on his radio talk show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home